ECA 2019 Membership Renewal
ECA 2019 Membership Renewal
The calendar year is drawing to a close, and for many of us, that means time and opportunity to reflect on the successes of the last year and goals for the coming one. At ECA our successes -- which include an incredible convention in Pittsburgh, a growing undergraduate scholars conference, and increasing reputation of our journals -- are only achieved with the time, energies, and financial support of our members. With the Providence convention coming fast and a number of other initiatives in the works, we call to you, our members, to keep the ECA community going strong.
Annual ECA memberships expire on December 31, 2018. Please renew now to ensure uninterrupted access to the information and collective communication that comes with belonging to ECA.
TO RENEW CLICK HERE
- Affiliation with up to three Interest Groups - Numbers in IG affiliation help determine the number of panels assigned to that group per convention.
- Subscription access to ECA’s three journals - Communication Quarterly, Qualitative Research Reports in Communication, and Communication Research Reports
- Electronic updates with ECA news and resources - Being in the know happens long before and after our convention! We strive to give you the best access to information and resources.
- Access to the “Members-Only” section of the ECA website - Special content in this section includes teaching resources, our directory, Interest Group and Executive Council Minutes, and research resources.
If you think these benefits are awesome, please take a moment to talk to new faculty, students, or your department about joining ECA!
- Regular ($50) - standard membership
- Student ($15) - must provide documentation to verify student status; subscription to ECA journals is optional and at additional cost
- Retired ($25) - standard membership at reduced rate
- Sponsor ($90) - includes one prepaid convention registration if paid prior to mid-March
- Life ($1000) - includes all convention fees and subscription to ECA journals as well as regional journals for life; dues may be paid in four installments of $250 each
- Department ($125) - includes ECA journal subscription to the department, listing on the ECA website, one job posting per year, and two complimentary student memberships. Please [click here] to submit your departmental application
It’s quick and easy to RENEW ONLINE - CLICK HERE
As you complete your membership form, please consider adding a small tax deductible donation to support our students. Your donations will support student scholarship in two ways: through the Centennial Scholars Program, which supports graduate students, and the James C. McCroskey & Virginia P. Richmond Undergraduate Scholars Conference. Let us continue to champion the budding scholars among us.
Thank you, and I look forward to seeing you in Providence!
Cheryl A. Casey, Ph.D.
ECA Executive Director