Registration is now open for the 2013 convention.
- CLICK HERE! to register using our secure, online form.
- CLICK HERE for a printable, PDF version of the registration form.
Note: You may renew your ECA membership or join ECA on the registration form - you are not required to complete a separate form.
The following is informational only and subject to change:
Membership Status/Convention Fees
Member - $60 (after 3/31 -$75)
Non-Member - $110 (after 331- $125)
Student Member - $25 (after 3/31-$30) *
Student Non-Member - $40 (after 331 -$45)*
Retired Member - $20 (after 3/31 -$35)
One Day Pass - $30/day
Sponsor Member (paid as of 3/31/2013) - Fee included in membership
Life/Honorary Life - No fee
* These fees apply to students NOT presenting at the Undergraduate Scholars Conference. (see below)
- Fees for Short Courses are $15 each
Special pricing for students participating in the USC below. Note: membership is ECA is NOT required.
- James C. McCroskey and Virginia P. Richmond Undergraduate Scholars Conference (USC) $50
There are no charges for the morning and afternoon café breaks (one each day) or receptions on Thursday and Saturday nights.
Questions? Please contact Kathie Cesa, firstname.lastname@example.org.