TWO PROGRAM OPTIONS
ECA 2015 Philadelphia will offer two program mediums to best serve the needs of our membership. We will offer a traditional printed program and an electronic mobile “app” version, which will cut down on our environmental footprint!
We encourage members to select the “opt out” option for the paper program. All members will still have complete access to all program information, which will be available approximately February 2015, and be able to access this info online through a linked webpage.
Those who select the mobile app version:
- will receive designation on name badges for “going green”
- (once initially accessed with wifi) access to full program with no wifi needed
- can be used on any operating system
- can utilize a customizable personal schedule creator (also can be viewed on the associated webpage)
- have in-hand access to ECA social media (AND CAN MAKE MULTIPLE ATTEMPTS TO WIN THE “TWEET OF THE DAY”)
- should participate in the survey to evaluate this app and determine future use
Questions about programs (not planning) should be directed to:
Co-Second Vice President (Mobile App Program manager)
Penn State University
Co-Second Vice President (Printed Program manager)
If you would like to support ECA 2015 by advertising in the program(s) or sponsoring portions of the convention or exhibiting in Philly, please contact:
Also see our link at: ECA Advertising